One of my favorite gifts to give is a glittered from head to toe bottle of your favorite Champagne. The best thing about this gift is once you have happily finished all the champagne you can use it for other things. For example, a flower vase, or a perfect way to deck out your sister’s bridal shower bash. If you are using it as a table decor you don’t have to use just Champagne bottles. Although I do love my champagne, ask her bridesmaids to save empty bottles of all shapes and sizes. Then use the different shapes and sizes as your center pieces.
Now you might be asking well how do I bedazzle a bottle!? This where us StudioWedBox experts are here to help!
1) Collect all your supplies… You will need bottles, glitter, paint brushes, newspaper, rubber band (or tape), and mod podge. You can buy mod podge at any craft store or even Target!
2) First place a rubber band around the neck of the bottle where you don’t want there to be any glitter on or above that point. You can also use tape for this.
2) Then take your bottle and place a layer of mod podge onto the bottle. Don’t forget to not go above your rubber band or tape line!
3) Glitter the bottle like it is nobody’s business!
4) Let dry
5) Coat the bottle with mod podge again.
6) Repeat coating the bottle with mod podge until you feel confident that most of the glitter will stay on the bottle. This usually takes up to three time
7) Tadaaaaah! You have a beautifully sparkly champagne bottle! Cheers!