Calling all Maid of Honors! Need help planning a bachelorette party!? Well this is where StudioWedBox is here to help! Who doesn’t love going on a Bachelorette party!? As an extra bonus, the bachelorette industry for decor has been booming. There are so many fun options that aren’t super cheesy! I know we all love our crowns, but how about getting a little more creative and cuter when it comes to decor? Below you will see StudioWedBox’s 5 favorite bachelorette products, and our top 5 current bachelorette activities and tips of the season!
5 of our favorite Bachelorette party activities and tips of the season!
1) A pub cycle tour! Make sure to pack a cooler and some great tunes! Jump on board the pub cycle and explore the city all while enjoying a brew and some awesome music!
2) The Bach – This is one of my all time favorite sources for help on planning a Bachelorette party. Their Instagram is great too!
3) A hike! Okay you might be thinking this sounds crazy! However, schedule a fun short hike in the morning. Short is key! This way you won’t feel as guilty drinking and eating delicious food for the rest of the day.
4) If you have dinner reservations, let the groom know a head of time where it is. Then suggest him to call ahead and preorder a bottle of champagne (or whatever) on him. This will make the bride so happy and she will truly think it is the sweetest! Major points for the groom!
5) A fun game suggestion…For the lingerie party make sure the guest DON’T include their names on the gift. Then have the bride guess who gave her which gift. If she gets it wrong she has to drink, if she gets it right then you have to drink! You will be amazed on how much she can guess!
5 Product must haves for the Bachelorette Party!
1) Flamingo floaty koozies – The perfect accessory for a beach or pool party themed bachelorette party!
2) DrinkWel – A Vitamin that prevents hangovers… It really works! Trust me on this one! I won’t attend a big weekend with out my DrinkWel in tow!
3) A bachelorette sash that isn’t super cheesy! Loving these Drunk In Love sashes!
4) Represent well with these bride tribe hair ties!
5) Lastly, metallic tats are a huge hit for bachelorette parties!