October is right around the corner and I don’t know about you, but we are ready for some cooler weather! That being said it’s time to have some fun with some Halloween wedding ideas! Not feeling the theme? Thats okay you can always add just one or two fun items rather then going all. If your getting married in October why not have some fun with the Fall theme! Spiked pumpkin spice latte anyone!?
Here are some tips from StudioWedBox to make your wedding festive. Happy Halloween!
1) Add a touch of Fall and orange in your wedding flowers
2) Have a pumpkin carving station for the kids!
3) Have some fun with your photo booth and theme it Halloween.
4) Pumpkins make a great center pieces!
5) Have your guest trick or treat at your wedding!
6) Just for fun take a spooky wedding picture.
7) Use pumpkins for your main decor! This is cost efficient too and can be an easy DIY!
8) Send your guest a creepy save the date.
9) Have your guest book be a movie poster from Hocus Pocus!
10) Lastly. make a statement with a black wedding gown. This one was designed by Vera Wang.